Aparna Sadineni, DDS, AAACD, MAGD, FICOI – A Commitment to Dental Excellence
Dr. Sadineni attributes her expertise in performing state-of-the-art dental procedures to her lifelong love of learning. She is trained to use the most technologically advanced dental equipment – helping to eliminate the pain and discomfort associated with traditional dentistry. Dr. Sadineni has over 19 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry, and completed more than 1,800 hours of continuing dental education, including 950 hours dedicated to hands-on skills and techniques.
Her practice philosophy defines a commitment to quality and customized care. She takes care to listen to patients’ aesthetic concerns while determining their needs for optimal oral health. Dr. Sadineni values relationships she has with her patients and with the staff.
With her advanced dental training, Dr. Sadineni has enhanced the smiles of many satisfied patients. She obtained valuable experience working in different dental practices in Ohio.
While much of her time is dedicated to providing high quality dental care, she still finds time to give back to her community. She participates in Give kids a smile program every year.
- Accredited Member of The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellow – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow Surgical Implant – Misch International Implant Institute
- MAGD – Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- LLSR – AGD Lifelong Learning and Service Recognition
- Elite Preferred Provider – Invisalign 2017
- Premier Preferred Provider – Invisalign 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- MeCCS – Certified in Oral Conscious Sedation
Advanced Training :
- Surgical Implant – Misch International Implant Institute
- Hands-on Implant Surgery – Temple University, PA
- Advanced Bone Grafting – Misch International Implant Institute
- One Year Implant Maxi Course from New York University School of Dentistry, NY
- Three Year Postgraduate program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry from University of Minnesota, MN
- Hands-on Implant Placement on Cadavers and Anatomy – ADE Seminars
- Dental Implant Complications – Misch International Implant Institute
- Invisalign Clear Essentials I and Clear Essentials II – Invisalign Aligntech Institute
- The Art & Science of Equilibration Hands on Course – The Dawson Academy
- Treatment Planning Function Esthetic Excellence Hands on Course – The Dawson Academy
- Posterior Quadrant Proficiency & Restoring Implants – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, AZ
- Mastering CEREC Anteriors – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, AZ
- High Technology Solutions for Removable Partial Dentures Hands on Course – Indian University, IN
- DDS – Doctorate of Dental Surgery from University of California San
Francisco School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA.
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Maruthi College of Dental Sciences
and Research Center, Bangalore University, India.
Professional Memberships :
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Ohio Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists