Frequently Asked Questions
We provide all preventive and general dental services to people of all ages, with a special emphasis in cosmetic dentistry. Among the cosmetic dentistry services offered are porcelain veneers, crowns and bridge work, white fillings, dental implants, dental bonding, Invisalign®, root canals, extreme smile makeover, teeth whitening, sedation dentistry, preventive cleanings, gum therapy, professional breath treatment and bite therapy.
- Initial exam – Most new patients have their teeth cleaned and dental health evaluated. We also spend time getting to know each patient to understand their individual dental health goals.
- Comprehensive evaluation – This includes a gum disease evaluation, tooth decay screening, oral cancer screening, digital X-rays, occlusion analysis and an examination of existing restorations.
- Problem focused – This typically is a short diagnostic appointment to address a specific problem.
- Free consultation – An opportunity to meet Dr. Sadineni and her staff, and ask questions. This is an ideal opportunity for patients considering cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Sadineni, CEREC Dentist Dublin Ohio, uses CEREC to create porcelain crowns, porcelain veneers, inlays, onlays for repairing decayed or damaged teeth. Dr. Sadineni will determine whether you are a good candidate for CEREC.
- The restoration is started and finished in a single session.
- No need to wear a temporary crown which may break or fall off.
- No need to make a messy impression which would go to a lab.
- No need for a return visit for the patient!
- The restoration is natural looking, as it is made out of tooth-colored ceramic material.
- Loose teeth.
- The ceramic material has the same physical characteristics of tooth enamel, unlike laboratory porcelains. It strengthens the tooth, and is kind to the surrounding teeth while being very strong and once in place, virtually unbreakable.
- Metal-free – no silver-colored fillings.
- Allows Dr. Sadineni to save more of the healthy tooth.
- Extremely precise. The restoration is bonded permanently in place.
Our patients in Dublin Ohio, Powell Ohio, Hilliard Ohio and Columbus Ohio no longer need silver fillings, which tend to discolor at certain time.
Your new CEREC crown will not only look natural and blend seamlessly with your existing teeth; it’s also made to stand the test of time. Milled from a durable, all-porcelain CEREC Bloc®, your crown is designed to withstand biting and chewing forces, and the wear and tear teeth endure every day. With proper care, your CEREC crown could provide a lifetime of beautiful, healthy smiles!
Anyone who is missing one or more (even all) of their teeth may be a candidate for implants. If one or a few of the teeth are missing, implants in conjunction with a crown or bridge can replace those teeth and function as normal teeth without losing more bone and being subject to decay. If all or most of your teeth are missing, then implants may be placed to anchor a loose denture. Sometimes, if there is already some bone loss, bone can be added and regenerated or a technique called bone expansion can be used to create a more ideal site for the implant(s).
Yes! Thousands of adults have turned to Invisalign® to avoid conspicuous and inconvenient metal braces. This product features a series of clear, custom-made aligners that are placed in the mouth and gradually shift the teeth into position. The aligners are far more comfortable than braces and can be removed for eating, brushing and flossing.
Dental veneers can straighten, whiten and restore your smile’s natural beauty. Made of high-quality porcelain, dental veneers fit snugly over teeth like a jacket and mask stains, chips, injuries, breaks and other tooth imperfections. Dental veneers are popular alternatives to crowns because they look and feel natural. In fact, when applied properly, it is nearly impossible to distinguish dental veneers from natural teeth.